Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oh Allah da most gracious da most merciful..

i dun even noe wht i feel rite now...

im sure 100% dat he'll b angry n dissapoint wif me...

true..i love him...

love him dis much but im tired...

lathergic of tooo many question to be answered...

why?? dun u satisfy wen i said da only answer dat u need only " I LOVE YOU!!"...

n den all da ques n doubt will surely vanish...

i feel like crying n wanna tell you plez ohh plez believe me...

im begging you...

u're kind... kind enough for a person like me..

i'm nothing...

Oh Allah Da Most Gracious Da Most Merciful...

give me strength, give me forbearance, and plez guide me...

i juz wan da bez for both of us...

if im nope da 1 for him i juz hope he'll meet some1 else dat cn make him smile all da tyme... someone dat is quick-witted, humdinger, beautiful, charming, someone dat can bright up his life...

im sorry if ive alwaysz dspoint n hurt u... mke u feel inconsolable...

juz hope u'll be happy...forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment