Wednesday, December 2, 2009

i love her ~


hehehhehehe

tralalallalala

im really epi 2day...

she's my all argh hehehehe


ops...mmgla adew yg t.istmwa yg len....


but jaja..

u will alwysz in my mind...


u re da star dat mke da sky wnderful...


u re da sun dat shine my day....


u re da snickers dat i love....

u re da air dat i breathe....


u re da tree dat clour da earth....

u re da clorful rainbow dat mke others smile....

i wanna say dat u re evrytin 4 me...


but im sorry coz i really cant dscribe how u mean 2 me...

sorry coz sumtyme im nope there 4 u...


but i wan u 2 noe...

im da tears dat cme out from ur eyes....

im da smile dat mke others love u....


aicehceh...


wahahahahaha...


tengsz jaja....


ur so sweet baby!!!


tengsz 4 all...


hope our friendship wil last 4 eva...


No comments:

Post a Comment