Thursday, January 7, 2010

aLwaysz bE stRong..

huhu...
is it true tht to gain sumting is to lose sumting??
keep asking my own self...
if that is real...
hope u'll be happy no matter wht happen next...
coz i noe u happy now...
seeing u smile makes me smile too..
its sokay my dear...
presentation???
worst kowt...
im crying heartily juz now...
neva feel dis way b4 coz i ve neva feel nervous wen speaking...
is it coz i damn need u bt u ve nope there???
huh...guess its all over...
umi...
thankszz ek td bg nsihat...
angah syg umi...
wak2 angah tpn owng len sume ta angkat...
u alwysz there...
i love u mum...
kinah...
angah windoo adik sgt2...
i miss ur echoes hahahahha...
hope u'll be a gud prefect...
ecah...
hey best stdent kowt...
angah bangga adik angah sowg nieyh...
wt abah n umi epy...
angah doa ecah masok kisas... amin...
uda...
hehehehe bek2 plkn...
jga dri...
along...
miss u sis...
kite jmpe ahad taw...
jgn lupe bwk angah jenjalan...
huhu jga hazumi...
ops...terkantoi...
to sumone tht i found vital 4 me...
t8 cre...
hope u happy n alwaysz be...
wont bother u anymre...
knowing u is enough 4 me...
u re my evryting n u alwaysz be...
to my bez fwendsz n rummates...
hope u happy...
thanksz 4 evryting...
sorry 4 burdening u all...
sorry coz i alwysz make mstkes n too snstve...
sorry coz cant be ur prfct 'girlfriend'
sorry coz i mess up...
thanksz coz teach me 2 be a better prson...
to my friendsz...
thanksz coz accept me da way i am...
hahaha...glad 2 know u...
knowing all of u is sumting tht i ve neva imgine b4...
coz u all re almost angels...
p/s: i miss u...im scared 2 say coz its kindda funny...hope evryting will be juz fine btween u n me...

No comments:

Post a Comment